Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I HAD A DREAM OF YOU...

Last night, I had a dream of you, my love!
You were on my cousin’s hand. A Dream of You
Your golden hair shined
With the golden lock that I had given you.
A frozen moment, involved in a precious souvenir.

I touched you, your beautiful golden curls.
You smiled at me...
That famous smile, the thief of my heart,
Of the innocent childhood days…
You don’t have the slightest idea of the smile that formed in me.
Until I woke up...
It was only a dream...
I dreamed of you my love...
What a sensual night in a solitary moon Dream of you
I miss you so much... I need you, here by my side…

I dreamed of you my love…
What a beautiful night! So much time has passed by…
Dreams have abandoned me
Reality died when born...
Why did you come last night, now that I found peace in my sleep?
It was nice, I loved it…I was so happy…even felt sensual… only for you…
But... Why now? Now… That peace has imprisoned me…again.
Do you have something to tell me? Is there something about to happen?
You promised that you would watch over me...

Last night, I had a dream of you, my love!
Happiness came back, finally!
It embrace my body
I saw you looking at me
I fondling stroke your hair
I warmed you with my tears.
We smile to each other...
I had a dream of you… my love…finally!

Translated from the poem ( Sonhei Contigo)By Cina

No comments: